Who are these guys?
AutoRestoMod is about helping you save money on restoring or modifying your classic Ford, Mercury, Chevrolet, Pontiac, Buick, Oldsmobile or Dodge, Chrysler, Plymouth. we'll offer tips on automotive interior restoration, automotive painting and vehicle engine rebuilding and much, much more. In our videos we'll teach you how to do projects in detailed informative and fun segments that are longer than what you'll see on your average TV show; think of it as a magazine article on your monitor!
Our scurvy crew...
- Presenter (to use a British term that sounds very official) Jeff Ford is a freelancer and a photographer as well as a life long car nut--some say he is just a nut. See his portfolio HERE.
- Larry Shirley, by day a mild mannered dynamo of a body shop instructor for Finishmasters. On Saturdays he keeps the show trundling along while kidding Jeff about his love for Fords.
- Presenter Vince Witters, while not around as much now, is still active and interested in what we are doing here. A new job keeps him away from the shop a good portion of the time.
- Camera goddess Gina Witters is a systems technician at a local Credit Union.
- Jib Master Dustin Snellings Is a exceptional young man that has a natural knack with our squirrely jib crane named Jiblet.
- Caleb Smith is out High School intern that seems to find this stuff both fascinating and tiresome. he wants to pursue a career behind the camera. We might just break him of that.
- Carra McClelland is the voice of Autorestomod. Without her you'd just have to hear that much more of Jeff. Carra works as an IT person somewhere in the wilds of Nebraska.
- Shi Thead shop cat and all around nuisance; if there is a scene to be walked through or a an audio take to be meowed in, she is your cat.
- "We've invested far more than we thought and have gone far shorter than we intended, to get far less footage than we hoped.
We're also available for weddings, birthdays, bar mitzvahs and the occasional bris.